Scope of Application
1. Amby is a Messenger Chatbot which helps you to buy new clothes that perfectly complement your wardrobe. Our service involves sending you messages within a chat on Facebook Messenger with suggestions about outfits and clothing. Amby is an automated messenger service, responding to your questions. You may communicate with Amby by choosing pre-formulated messages Amby will recognize. To give you proper advice on your preferred outfit, we need some information about you in order to match your personal preferences. Those include your style preferences, your location, wardrobe etc. You freely choose what information you give us in the chat.
2. If you asked us to do so, we will send you updates on new product range in your favourite stores and our latest offers as push messages via Facebook Messenger beyond your questions about a specific outfits.
3. Amby is offered via Facebook Messenger. You need an account with Facebook to use our service. The terms and conditions of Facebook apply
You may only use Amby and our services if you are at least 18 years old.
1. Wonderobe is liable without limitation for damages, insofar as the cause of damage is based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty on the part of Wonderobe, a representative or performing agent. In case of negligent behaviour, Wonderobe is only liable for the breach of a duty the fulfilment of which is material to the purpose of the contract, and on the performance of which the contractual partner may ordinarily rely, and only insofar as Wonderobe ought to have foreseen the caused damage given the circumstances known at the time the contract was concluded. Apart from that, the liability of Wonderobe – including that for performing agents and vicarious agents – is excluded. Liability according to the laws on Product Liability remains unaffected.
2. The limitation of liability pursuant to Section IV.1 does not apply to claims for damages arising from the violation of life, body, health, the takeover of a guarantee of quality or the malicious concealment of defects by Wonderobe.
3. Any statutory liability privileges in our favour, e.g. pursuant to Sections 7 to 10 Teleservices Act remain unaffected.
Identification of Service Provider
Our contact details are: Wonderobe, LLC, represented by their chief executive: Svetlana Brinza
Kozhevnicheskaya street, bld. 10/1, 5 floor, office 511,114115, Moscow, Russia
Commercial Registry No.: 5187746004551
Phone: +7 (909) 682-66-22